My name is Ramkarthik Krishnamurthy (Karthik). I'm a software engineer.
I document things I learn when I build side projects. It is for my future self because, I don't know about you, I often forget things I don't do frequently. There won't be detailed steps or a lot of explanation. It will have just enough to get things going.
- PlainTweet - Twitter has too many distractions. plaintweet is a minimal and focused way of using Twitter.
- What's their time - Keep track of the different timezones your teammates are in. Never ask them what their time is again.
- HackerNews Deck - A cleaner and more efficient way to browse HackerNews.
- Minimal Developer (blog theme) - A very minimal developer blog theme using Eleventy. The theme used for this blog.
- dotnet jobs - A job board for .NET developers.
- Markdown Notes - A free web app to instantly take markdown notes.
More posts can be found in the archive.